Discover Kundalini Yoga in Woodbridge, Suffolk at the Windmill Natural Health Centre
Classes held at the Woodbridge Methodist Church
Wednesdays 10 – 11.30am & Fridays 6 to 7.30pm.
For details of class dates & prices click here
Kundalini Yoga is a dynamic, incredibly transformative form of Yoga which combines movement, breath, sound (mantra and music) and meditation. As well as stretching out your muscles, it focusses on supporting and balancing your glandular and nervous systems. Kundalini exercises also clear and balance the energy centres – chakras – in your body.
These days, many of us are experiencing high levels of stress and finding it difficult to cope with the challenges of our day to day lives. Kundalini Yoga is specifically designed to give us a strong, healthy nervous system, mental clarity, wisdom, self control and spiritual strength, supporting us not only to face this pressure but to excel through it.
Please bring a yoga mat, blanket & cushion if you are able to. You may also like to bring a water bottle, although glasses of water are available. It is recommended that you do not eat a heavy meal for at least two hours before the class.
“Yoga is a science for all humanity. It is the custodian of human grace and radiance … It brings mental calibre for purpose and prosperity of life.” Yogi Bhajan 1999
Benefits of Kundalini Yoga:
- Oxygenate your entire body
- Balance the two hemispheres of your brain
- Develop your awareness of & connection to your body
- Improve your flexibility & strength
- Increase your inner & outer radiance
- Clear and balance the energy centres – Chakras – in your body
- Support your nervous and immune systems
- Detoxify your body & improve your digestion
- Alleviate your stress
- Induce calmness in your mind & body
- Improve your sleep patterns
- Release your fears, insecurities, irritability, depression & emotional blocks